Saturday, May 3, 2014

A birthday re-cap

Tuesday, April 29 was a pretty rough day at work, but fortunately, the day improved drastically when I left work. This was a good thing, since it was my birthday :)


I had already celebrated my birthday the previous Friday with my husband and daughter, and the previous Sunday with my parents and extended family with a home-cooked meal. On my actual birthday, we ate a home-cooked meal with my mother-in-law and father-in-law. He is a fantastic cook so I always appreciate and enjoy his meals.


We have been in our home for almost one year now and are still in the process of decorating it. I mostly received gift cards and money for my birthday. Two of the gift cards went toward new running shoes, while the rest will be used for house-related purchases.


I am really excited about what this new year holds in store for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment