Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend recap

We had a busy, but fantastic weekend. Our school hosted its annual carnival Friday night. Our turnout wasn't as good as it usually is- we had a really bad thunderstorm and were under tornado watch, so a lot of people didn't show. I worked the concession stand and had a great time. I love people and being social, so putting me where I can talk to people is always good. It was a late night, and I was dead tired when I got home.

Saturday was mostly spent at home. We had a good visit with the hubs' grandparents and then went out for a late dinner and some ice cream.

Sunday was fantastic, as we had a guest preacher who preached a great service. Afterward, we went to lunch and came home and spent lots of time outside together.

Sunday night, we had an early birthday party for me at my mother's house. We had an excellent meal and an ice cream cake, and got to enjoy lots of visiting and fellowship. I very much enjoyed it and it certainly started my week off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment