Sunday, June 29, 2014

A milestone week

My kiddo turned three this month, which meant she was finally old enough to attend Vacation Bible School at our church. She went every night and had a blast. She loves to sing and she loves going to church, so I knew she'd love it. Each night, she went right to her teacher with no trouble.

As she is a little shy at times and she doesn't always like to be up in front of people, I was a little nervous about how she'd do in the commencement program. I got nervous when the kids were walking into the church, because I was worried she'd see me and all bets would be off. She simply just waved, said ,"Hi, Mommy!" and kept walking. Sure, she looked a little scared at times. Even though she didn't sing the entire time, but she did a fantastic job.




She was so proud of her certificate :)




No comments:

Post a Comment