Saturday, January 31, 2015

Week of joy

I didn't post a "joyful" post last week because we had so much going on. My dad had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his liver. He is at home now, but he is sore. My husband's grandfather passed away. I ended up missing a week of work and then having to play some pretty intense "catch-up." It's not that I didn't find any joy in the week, because I did, I just didn't have time to write about it.




Without further adieu, here are some things that brought me joy this week. Some of these are silly, but they did bring me joy this week.


This gorgeous sunset I spotted when I got to work this week.


The fact that I can have McDonald's coffee at home now, when ever I want.
Mcdonalds McCafe Premium Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs - Keurig
This picture of my hubby and me that my sister-in-law posted this week from her wedding in November.
























This sweet little girl who always brings me great joy.














Tune in next week :)






No comments:

Post a Comment