Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturdays are lazy days.

I used to clean the house on Saturdays, but by the time I'd get finished, it was too late to do anything. Now I try to get the bulk of the chores done on weeknights so we can have our Saturdays for family time.

This weekend was spent visiting family. My grandmother came to town, so we spent Friday evening with my parents and grandmother. My dad recently finished his last radiation treatment, so we had cause to celebrate. We went to dinner and spent some time visiting.

Saturday morning, we slept in and then the three of us got haircuts. Emorie spent some quality time with her grandparents while I tackled some of the tasks on my spring cleaning list. We finished off our Saturday visiting Michael's grandparents.

Sunday, we went to church and then finished out our weekend having dinner at Olive Garden!

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment