Saturday, September 13, 2014

Good Saturday morning to you!

Thanks so much for praying for my sweet Daddy- he is at home now, not completely back to normal, but on the mend. We are extremely blessed, as most people who have septic shock do not survive. That alone should indicate the power of prayer.

Please keep him in your prayers, as he is still recovering and isn't himself again just yet.

This school year is off to a good start. I have a great group of young men and young women, but am struggling to get back into the swing of things. Sadly. my home is what is going by the wayside. I will be spending my Saturday giving my home some much-needed attention :) Today it is raining, so I will not feel guilty for staying in the house :)

Please visit my house blog, http://www.organizedandsimplified.blogspot.com. I will be posting some projects on there really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment