Thursday, August 7, 2014

A trip to the grandparents' house



Last week, my husband actually had a few days off from work. I say "actually," because he doesn't often have them. Since it had been several months since we'd gone to my grandparents' house in WV, we decided this would be the perfect chance to get away. We loaded up the van and headed north.

We were only able to stay two nights, but we spent a lot of time with our family, enjoyed the cooler temperatures, went shopping and enjoyed my grandmother's cooking. We also took Emorie to ride on the Ridge Runner, a train that I rode as a little girl.



Emorie liked the train until the whistle blew, or until we went through the tunnel.

We then let our kiddo play on the playground until it started to rain. We had a great visit, and I wish we could do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment