Saturday, July 5, 2014

A week in review ...and a new blog series

This week has been great. Busy, but great. My kiddo went to the Children's Museum with her grandparents this week. She has been before, but was much younger and really didn't remember a lot about it. She really enjoyed the fire truck and the grocery store. She's a very hands on child, so the Children's Museum is right up her alley. She also got to spend an evening playing at her other grandparents' home. We are fortunate to live near both sets of grandparents, so she sees them often.

My husband works a lot and he actually had a four day weekend this weekend. He and I spent one of those evenings on a dinner and shopping date together while his parents watched Emorie for us. Yesterday, the three of us spent a day at the pool. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of our little fish, but she was surely upset when we had to get out of the water.

I am compiling a summer blog series on my home blog, Organized and Simplified, called Common Sense Cleaning. It is a chance for me to explain my cleaning and deep cleaning (yes, there's a difference) routines and to offer some tips I've picked up along the way. I'm pretty excited about it.

Speaking of blogging, I have gotten so many positive comments following my last blog entry. So many people have reached out offering prayer, support, or just wanting to talk and vent about their own struggles. Sweet friends, know I am thankful for your friendship and am praying for each of you. I thank you for letting me be honest about my imperfections and for offering a little encouragement along the way. God bless all of you.

Until next week, take care and come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment